What is a MahaDBT?
Who can apply for Scholarship on MahaDBT Portal?
Most Importantly Any Indian Citizen can register on this Portal. But, the Eligibility and Disbursement will be according to the Schemes as Displayed
Some Important Links
- What is a MahaDBT Helpline Number?
- Can I Edit Submitted Application of MahaDBT?
- How to Link Mobile Number to Aadhar Card?
- How to Check you have received a scholarship in Bank Account?
- I have not received the Scholarship Fund
How to apply for scholarship on MahaDBT?
Registration – If you are First Time visiting this Portal then you have to register on it.
- Registration Using an Aadhaar Number (Mobile Number is Mandatory to receive OTP/Make sure your Mobile Number is Linked with Aadhaar)
- Registration Using a Biometric (You should have a Biometric Device)
- Registration without Aadhaar
- Registration with Aadhaar Enrollment Number
Login – At the time of Registration You have Created a Username and Password. Now using them Login in your account and go the Dashboard.
Create Profile – Before applying for any scheme you have to create you Profile by Filling the Following Details.
- Personal Details
- Address Details
- Other Information
- Current Course
- Past Qualification
- Hostel Details
Upload the Scanned Copies of Required Documents.
Apply for Schemes – After completing the Profile as a result
- Print the 2 or more copies of your application.
- Submit the 1 HardCopy of your application at the scholarship counter of your college.
Go to the Official site applying for any Scholarship Scheme
Final Words – So, Hope you Find this MahaDBT Article Helpful comment your Queries.