Welcome to MahaDBT – Direct Benefits Transfer.
What is a MahaDBT Portal?
MahaDBT – Direct Benefits Transfer Aaple Sarkar is an E-Scholarship Portal of Maharashtra State Government. all the Indian Citizen students can easily apply for the scholarship online on this MahaDBTmahait Portal.
After applying on this scholarship portal students will receive their benefits Directly in their Aadhaar Linked Bank Account.
Required Documents for MahaDBT Scholarship
- Aadhar Card
- College Admission Receipt
- College ID Card
- Marksheet of SSC (10th std)
- Marksheet of HSC (12th)
- Previous Year Marksheet
- Cast Certificate
- Income Certificate Original (Current Year from Tahsildar)
- Hostel Certificate (If Required)
- Gap Certificate (If Required)
- Bank Passbook
- Self Declaration
- Leaving Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Rashan Card (If Required)
- Handicap Certificate (If Required)
Note: Above all the Documents are not Required It will depend on your Scholarship Scheme and Student Type.
You can apply for documents online and by visiting your nearest tahsil or collector office.
Full Procedure to get Scholarship benefits
- Registration – Register yourself on MahaDBT Portal to apply for the various scholarship schemes online. you can register yourself by giving basic details of your aadhar card and personal details.
(aadhar card should be linked with your mobile number if it not link then use Biometric or another method)
- Login – Login on your Account Dashboard by using Username and Password that you created at the time of Registration. after login to the Dashboard, you can manage your account.
- Creating Profile – Select Create Profile Option from your Dashboard Now you have to Fill your Personal Details and Educational Details. according to your profile, you have to upload a scanned Required Document.
- Applying for Scholarship Scheme- after you complete your profile you will see the Eligible MahaDBT Scholarship schemes List on your screen. just simply select schemes from that list and click on apply and Submit your application.
- Application is in Under Scrutiny Process – Institute and Department Level Officers will Verify your Application and check all the details and uploaded documents. after all, verification, they will approve your application.
- Application Approved – If your application details and documents are ok then your application will be approved by the Officers.
- Fund Transfer Process – to clarify Students will receive the MahaDBT Scholarship benefits in two installments. The student has to click on Redeem Voucher before it expires.
- Redeem Voucher 1st Installment – Students will receive a message or email that their First Installment is ready for Disbursement. students need to log in on their account and click on Redeem Button.
- Redeem Voucher 2nd Installment – after successfully redeeming the 1st Installment students have to wait for Activation of Redeem Button for 2nd Installment.
MahaDBT Helpline Number
022-49150800 Call on this Number to talk with MahaDBT Representative. They will guide you and resolve your issue of Scholarship Application.